Emerald ash borer
- Insect blue emerald green, shiny and metallic all over the body.
- Of variable length between 8.5 and 14.0 mm.
- Its bright red copper abdomen distinguishes it from other North American agriles
- Antennas composed of 11 toothed segments (saw-shaped) from segment 4 to segment 11.
Read more >>
Insects not to be confused with the Emerald
Drosophila with spotted wings
- Small insect that attacks thin-leaved berry crops.
- 38% of eggs are laid in raspberries.
- Trapping only confirms the presence of the DWSW
- A single capture is sufficient to consider that your site is infested and that damage is to be feared
If you think you observed an invasive alien specie, please contact us.